Listen to and learn some Zulu
* The following 6 Zulu songs are recorded by Kwasizabantu (at Radio Khwezi) for you to listen to and
enjoy while reading the words. Why not try downloading the song and learning it yourself?
* Here a clip of children
singing in the auditorium (in RealAudio)
* And, if you'd like to hear a few hundred songs from the
Kwasizabantu Choir, and read the words, click here.
* Interested in learning some Zulu phrases? Click here if
you want some German/Zulu
phrases and here form some English/Zulu
phrases and a few more here.
* For an online dictionary where you can feed in an English or
Zulu word (and check on some Zulu grammar), and some pronunciation examples, click here
* And for those really serious about learning some Zulu surnames
and their alternatives ("izithakazelo") you can click here.
* Some history about the Zulu language and the people.